Masters of Law (LLM) offers extensive coverage of commercial law allowing students to develop legal skills that complement their professional expertise and enhance their career pathway. Lawyers, Corporate Advisor, or any other professionals will deepen their understanding of many aspects of law in the key areas.One can choose from the following specializations like Torts and Crimes, Corporate and Securities Law, Labour Law and Constitutional Law.
Degree Awarded: Master of Law
Duration: 2 Years
- Research Methodology (Compulsory Paper)
- Dispute resolutions in Labour Management Relations
- Trade Union Law
- Jurisprudence ( Compulsory Paper)
- Industrial Discipline and Punishment Process
- Collective Bargaining
- Law and Environment (Compulsory Paper)
- Social Security Law
- Wages and Minimum Labour Standards
Eligibility: All L.L.B. / B.L. Graduates are eligible for admission subject to the rules framed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Course Fees: Rs. 33,000/-